sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Beneath the Skin












My trembling heart in its frozen depth
Craving for deliverance in lustful sighs
Surrendered by the warmth of your passionate breath
Caressing your figure in the line of sight

Your thighs firmly around my waste
Pulling me closer; shivering
Stripped bosom flickering
Arousing scent which I long to taste

Our feverish silhouette of flaming desire
Panting, moans from your velvet lips
Silky wet skin on my fingertips
In the darkness spreading liquid fire

Pleasure flowing through our flesh
Under temptations’ dominant slash
Overwhelming ecstasies were embraced
Your eyes reflecting my disgrace

From this moment I can feel it
Sending chills down my spine
Catharsis cleansing our very spirit
With your soul entwined in mine

Akila Sekhet

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário