domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2012

Momentum














Come hither my precious
Do not be frightened, for all it’s worth;
For I was never more conscious
Of the force that moves the earth

Our love… dark and coarse
Will never be; Hush now,
Do not be anxious, what we have
 Is just what is, and this
Is all we’ll ever see

Step by step I hear it clearly
(And it’s coming my way for sure)
Lurking; nearly fading I began to gain control
And cherished these luring footsteps,
Which belong to your lovely soul

Oh dazzling beauty! My lover
My all… my guardian angel
Painted colourfully as a diamond doll

I hold my breath and heed my heart
Feeling you - in a sweet scent so pure –
The touch of your kindness tears me apart
And the kiss from your eyes I cannot endure

My darkened spirit suddenly cries
For a life that I’ve never lived before
In my senses is where your presence lies
And it’ll remain there forevermore.

Akila Sekhet

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário